Prices are tax excluded
In the category Event we'll announce you all the fairs, exhibitions, meeting, conventions... related to rubber [...]
In this area we present to the public new rubber tracked building machineries in order to inform everyone on the [...]
Categorie : How to... , Powertrack news
Transactions made online and from smartphones in Italy amount to 80 billion euros. With this figure in hand we can say that in recent years digital payments have become part of the everyday life and habits of most of our fellow citizens.
But why has confidence in online purchases and payments increased in recent years?
We can attribute the credit for this growth to the guarantees and protections that are increasing for online consumers, but also to the convenience and convenience of online shopping, for many now preferable to more traditional offline shopping.
Despite the fact that online shopping is increasingly safe, we are talking about a phenomenon that is constantly growing and it is always good not to lose sight of a couple of fundamental precautions for the security of your purchases and especially your online payments:
- Make sure of the reliability of the site on which you are buying (buy from sites that use the HTTPS protocol that encrypts your payment data)
- Verify the completeness of the seller's information published on his eCommerce website
- Read carefully the general terms and conditions of sale (payment methods, returns, complaints, transport, etc.).
- Please check carefully the product description and offers related to the product
- Rely only on secure and well-known platforms that offer guarantees for your online transactions
- Last but not least, make sure you are surfing with up-to-date antivirus software and active firewalls that can block any theft of sensitive data.
On PowerTrack.co.uk we offer you an HTTPS connection that encrypts the data you enter to make any type of online transaction in total security and different payment methods such as:
- Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, ...)
- Debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, ...)
- Bank transfer
Do you want more information on how to buy online? Do not hesitate to contact us at the email address: INFO@POWERTRACK.IT